December 22, 2011

X Factor Star Reece Mastin Peforms For Teen Fans At Westfield Parramatta

 


Parramatta overflowed with Mastin mayhem (and traffic jams) as the popular X Factor winner performed at Westfield.

The crowd is mainly teen girls with some holding banners and i-phones up in the air filming and taking photos. Oh, some were seen throwing bras and panties on stage too! Others who got the opportunity to give teddy bears, toy guitars and jewellery to the star. Reece's Mum Debbie even got some gifts from fans.

Dozens of security guards struggled to hold steel barriers in place. News media jostled for position, all attempting to get the best line of sight on the teen idol sensation of the nation.

With a number of sold-out shows across the Australia and his debut album going gold before it was even released, Mastin said he had found his rise to fame "weird".

"I don’t feel famous - I just feel like I did six months ago," he said.

"I kind of am just like all of my fans. Six months ago I was in school, my mates and I went down to X Factor and I auditioned, and this happened."

Music News Australia wishes Reece and the rest of the X-Factor finalists well.












 

Websites

Reece Mastin official website

Sony Music

BandIt.fm

The X-Factor Australia

Westfield Parramatta

Eva Rinaldi Photography

Eva Rinaldi Photography Flickr

Music News Australia